Our Mapping is fully integrated with the Red Square solution and provides unlimited and unrestricted NSW wide access to comprehensive cadastral maps combined with a wealth of other information.
You can even effortlessly commence your property search directly from the mapping screen itself, saving time when unsure of the exact address details.
|Copyright. Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Limited (www.psma.com.au)
Utilise the Locate on Map feature to simplify and save time when searching property in the future.
The Locate on Map feature allows you to enter and search address information from within the mapping tool! Just select the Map Search Option from the Mapping feature in the Tool bar on the Red Square Dashboard to get started. The results are a faster more efficient matching service.
Search by Street, Suburb or even Postcode. When a postcode matches more than one Suburb, you can select from a list of applicable suburbs from a drop down that match that postcode.
The Mapping service also includes:
- Display dimensions and total area size on lots
- Ability to view images of properties
- Aerial and Satellite Imagery
- Google Street View
- Heat Maps that display recently sold properties and properties currently for sale and lease.
- Ability to manually zoom in and out to your desired level or automatically from a 500m to 250km radius
- Distance line tool that displays the distance in metres between two points showing either each section or the total distance
- Area measurement tool that displays the total area of any square, rectangle or polygon drawn on the map in sq. metres, sq. km, acres or hectares
- Ability to add for sale, sold, your office logo, or any other image to the map.
- Maps can be saved, printed, or copied and pasted into other applications.
- User definable radius search.
The number of applications are only limited by your imagination.
Street Maps is invaluable allowing you to visually locate properties and view an enormous amount of additional information.
For Purchasers and Tenants
Quickly reduce the searching process for a new home and the area buyers are interested in by providing them information on the facilities in the local area such as transport, parks and schools.
Save the time it takes for them to find properties that are for sale or rent or open for inspection by using the maps to create presentations pin-pointing the locations with a For Sale sign or even your own logo making them easy to find.
Establish a more accurate selling price by comparing other properties that have recently sold in the area. Identify features or facilities that can affect the value of their property such as the distance to main roads, transportation, shopping centres, parks, schools, sporting facilities, churches and other amenities in the local area.
As a presentation and marketing tool, include maps as part of your Market Appraisal or Valuation Report or even as part of your marketing material provided to potential buyers.
Red Square Maps is easy to use for beginners and provides a very powerful tool for the advanced user.
To learn more on Red Square Mapping, register for one of our regular online webinar demonstrations or speak to one of our Member Services Representatives by calling 1300 137 161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org