For more than 40 years we have been providing consumers cross NSW with property magazines that meet the needs of real estate professionals who have taken advantage of our cost effective pricing, high gloss pages as well as the ability to reach their target audience with our readership.
Make sure your vendors properties reach potential buyers with copies available free from real estate agencies as well as a multitude of distribution points across our footprints. Our magazines are also conveniently available on the realestateworld.com.au website, giving you the ability of simply sending a link to your vendor via email as opposed to having to post a copy.
realestateworld.com.au magazine advertising coupled with listing on the realestateworld.com.au website provides your office with a complete property marketing solution.
realestateworld.com.au publications are published by Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd and feature real estate and retail advertising. If you are a real estate office and wish to advertise your listings and have any questions regarding advertising please do not hesitate to contact us or call us on 1300 137 161.
Click on the applicable regional brochure below to find out more about price packages and art requirements.
Northern Rivers - This tabloid size, full colour gloss publication is published weekly and is available from over 200 distribution points in the region including real estate agents, Newsagents, General Stores, Post Offices and Service Stations.
Distribution Area - Ocean Shores, Byron Bay, Lennox Head, Ballina down to Evans Head and across to Lismore, Casino and surrounds.
Mid North Coast - This tabloid size, full colour gloss publication is published fortnightly and is available from over 200 distribution points in the region including real estate agents, Newsagents, General Stores, Post Offices and Service Stations.
Distribution Area - Nambucca Heads, Macksville, Bowraville, Scott's Head, Stuarts Point, Valla Beach Kempsey, Toormina, Coffs Harbour, Woolgoolga, Grafton, Maclean and Yamba.
Illawarra – This tabloid size, full colour gloss publication is published weekly and is available from over 200 distribution points in the region including real estate agents, Newsagents, General Stores, Post Offices and Service Stations.
Distribution Area - Helensburgh, Wollongong, Shellharbour down to Kiama and across to Albion Park and surrounds.
A strong case for taking back control of your advertising and making significant savings.
As time progresses we become even more conscious of the high advertising and marketing burden that agents have to carry. Our publication role at the EAC is to work with you and to provide a low cost, high quality publication for your region ensuring that you benefit not just in the short term but the long term as well.
In order for us to work with you to launch your own industry publication in your area it requires:
- The majority of agents in your region to get behind it.
- An understanding of the tactics that may be used by existing print media competitors.
- For you to want to save thousands of dollars a year.
- For you and other agents in your area to work together.
- High quality, low cost advertising publication solutions.
- A say in your publication in regards to format, distribution and pricing.
- The experience and expertise to deliver.
- The chance for you to take back control of your own print advertising.
- The chance for you to save thousands of dollars.
- High quality gloss formats.
- Basket and/or door delivered.
- Full co-ordination and liaison with all participating agents in your region.
- A level playing field on advertising rates – no favouritism, no preferential rates to anyone – everyone pays the same rate so there is no inequality.
- An effective long term solution to your print advertising.
Our existing publications have saved real estate agents many hundreds of thousands dollars in the past years and the same offer is open to agents in other areas of the state.
To find out more about how you can have your own industry publication in your area contact us today on 1300 137 161.