Employment Opportunity - Marketing Co-ordinator
Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd is seeking an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team in Rosehill. Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd provides services to the Real Estate and Property Industry and has been operating since 1960.
Ideally the successful candidate would:
- Be able to communicate messages in a professional and engaging manner designed to generate support in a target audience.
- Have experience in developing, implementing and evaluating communication plans and materials.
- Have previous experience in a similar communications or marketing role.
- Have a confident and outgoing personality.
- Have an excellent attention to detail.
- Be well organised, self-motivated and work to tight deadlines.
- Possess an excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
Key functions of the role
- Create, implement and evaluate communications strategies and plans.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organisation publications and newsletters.
- Producing marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and event-related projects.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the EAC website using google analytics and other software and make changes as required.
- Manage social media presence including Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google plus.
- Writing press releases for local and national media.
- Market and assist in the planning and running of events, competitions and awards.
- Create goals and set measurable objectives for communication effectiveness, consistency and trends, ensure message accuracy, analyse and apply market research.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role, will have excellent presentation and communications skills. You will also need to be well organised, positive with a can do attitude and the desire to work as part of our friendly team.
Applications close on or before 1st August 2014.
For more information on how to apply click here.
Agencies need not contact us.