Employment Opportunity - Receptionist
Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our team in Rosehill. Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd provides services to the Real Estate and Property Industry and has been operating since 1960.
In this key role, you will be the first point of contact for clients and visitors.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Managing the switchboard and answering telephone calls in a corporate manner;
• Maintaining and co-ordinating the reception and meeting room areas;
• Meet and greet clients and visitors;
• Processing and dispatching of orders;
• General administrative and clerical assistance.
Key Skills & Attributes
• Exceptional customer service and people skills
• Attention to detail and great time management
• Computer literacy & numeracy
• A friendly and approachable personality
• Excellent communications skills
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role, will have excellent presentation and communication skills. Applicants without previous experience need not apply.
You will also need to be customer focused and well organised, as well as positive, have a helpful can do attitude and the desire to work as part of our friendly team.
Minimum 12 months experience in a Receptionist role is essential.
To view the full job advertisement and to apply visit http://www.seek.com.au/Job/26060106
To apply for this role please email only to email@example.com
Applications close Friday, 7 March 2014.
Agencies need not contact us.