NSW Property Information
Our Property Information service offers unlimited and unrestricted NSW wide access to the most current, cost-effective, comprehensive and accurate NSW sales data on the market.
In building our database, we have combined many different data sources including the Valuer General Sales, and other Land and Property Information data, EAC listing data as far back as 1986, council records where available and auction results to name a few.
The features include:
- Unrestricted access NSW wide to Property Sales Information and Ownership information
- Updated sales data weekly
- Comprehensive Sales History for up to five previous sales
- Expanded property details with information such as bedrooms, bathrooms, parking and photos where available, added on a daily basis
- User selectable search results views
- Google Maps and Street View imagery
- Ability to export data to external systems
- A selection of agency and consumer based reports as standard
- Ability to generate a Neighbourhood Report which provides a detailed overview of the selected suburb combining recent sales information, demographics data and the latest property statistics
- Ability to order custom branded reports for your offices use to fit any requirement
This service contains property sales information provided under licence from the Land and Property Management Authority. Estate Agents Co-operative Ltd is authorised as a Property Sales Information provider by the Land and Property Management Authority.
Our Mapping is fully integrated with the Red Square solution and provides unlimited and unrestricted NSW wide access to comprehensive cadastral maps combined with a wealth of other information.
Mapping allows you to:
- Search directly from the map
- Perform multiple radius searches
- Display dimensions and total area size on lots
- Ability to view images of properties
- Aerial and Satellite Imagery
- Google Street View
- Heat Maps that display recently sold properties and properties currently for sale and lease.
- Ability to manually zoom in and out to your desired level or automatically from a 500m to 250km radius
- Distance line tool that displays the distance in metres between two points showing either each section or the total distance
- Area measurement tool that displays the total area of any square, rectangle or polygon drawn on the map in sq. metres, sq. km, acres or hectares
- Ability to add for sale, sold, your office logo, or any other image to the map.
- Maps can be saved, printed, or copied and pasted into other applications.
The number of applications is only limited by your imagination.
Red Square Mapping is an invaluable resource that allows to you to visually locate properties and view an enormous amount of additional information.
Current Market Information
If you want to know what is happening in your marketplace then Current Market Information is how to find out.
Current Market Information covers both properties for sale and for lease.
From a sales perspective it provides you with the knowledge of what is currently available for sale on the market as well as what has recently sold. The sold information is typically what is obtained from agent entered information prior to us receiving the sale details from the LPI. From a property management or leasing perspective it provides you with the knowledge of what is currently available for rent on the market as well as what has recently been leased.
The features of Current Market Information include:
- NSW statewide access
- Detailed property information including the listing agent and property description with photos
- Estimated days on market or days since first advertised depending upon the source of information
- Listing history details displaying status and price changes
- Ability to save your search criteria allowing you to quickly and easily re-run searches
- Ability to sort, customise and save your search results to suit your individual needs
In addition to providing you with up-to-date information for inclusion in and enhancement of your market appraisal this information can also be used to identify listing hotspots, market trends and to even gauge your own market share.
NSW Telephone Data
Telephone Data will change the way you previously looked at local area marketing.
- Canvas your area with accurate and washed data for phone and mail campaigns
- Effortlessly search name, address, landlines and mobile numbers from Red Square Quick Search or select the icon from the toolbar for a detailed search
- Export data to your CRM and combine multiple channels to your campaigns
- Produce campaign reports with your canvas notes included for convenience
- Wildcard and reverse search facility that comes in handy if you have only a partial phone number or are not sure on the suburb location of your contact
- All phone data is checked against the ADMA Do Not Call Register and is validated every 30 days
Comparative Market Analysis Report
Our Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) provides the functionality to create a very professional market appraisal presentation designed to help you win listings while meeting the requirements under today's legislation.
Our CMA includes information such as the subject property, salesperson and office profiles, comparative properties, maps, demographic information and market statistics.
The CMA allows you to:
- Introduce yourself, your office and your brand
- Reinforce the importance of using a real estate professional and why you are worth your fee
- Explain what a CMA is and demonstrate your expertise in accurately pricing the property
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the local property market
- All things going right get the listing
The features offered by the Red Square CMA include:
- A cover page that can be personalised for your client
- Ability to change the colours used in the report to match your logo or franchise group colours
- Ability to include a personal profile, office profile, CMA explanation and many other informational pages
- Details of recently sold properties with images and maps
- Informative market information, demographics, employment, and property related reports
- The ability to perform suburb comparisons
- Suburb Map and Aerials
- Colourful charts and graphs help convey important information